Find answers to your problem, help you speed up your computer!
|New Dll Files||Added||Size|
Computer running slow?
You can drink four cups of coffee and a shower in the time it takes your computer to start. When it finally does boot, trying to get anything done feels like you're moving through molasses. It ran so snappy when you bought it. Now you just want to toss it in the dumper and head for the nearest electronics store. Try SmartPCFixer to speed up your machine first. Your wallet will thank you!
How to fix dll-file errors?
If you are looking for the dll is missing fix then you are at right place. Our website is the biggest dll files library, where you can easily find and download for free any missing dll file and fix your problem. If you didn't find your missing dll file in our most downloaded dll files list, simply write the dll name in the search field and you will get the desired dll file. You can also request a file and we will provide you with it as soon as possible. To download from our website you don't need to register or give us any of your personal information.
Got blue screen of death error?
Stop errors (also sometimes called blue screen or black screen errors) can occur if a serious problem causes Windows 7 to shut down or restart unexpectedly. You might see a message that says, "Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer." These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues, and it can be difficult to troubleshoot the problem. SmartPCFixer can often help get Windows up and running again.
Having issues installing downloaded dll files?
If you don't know how to install the dll files you may visit our "How to Install DLL files" page and there you will find helpful guides that will explain you what you need to do to install the downloaded dll file. For more information you may check out our "Video Tutorials" page, it's always much easier to fix dll errors by following some comprehensive, step-by-step video guide.
So, if you have such dll errors like "Msvcr110.dll, D3dx9_39.dll, Mfc110u.dll, D3dx9_43.dll, Msvcp100.dll, etc." is missing, you can easily fix them with the help of our extensive library absolutely for free and if you want to automatically resolve any issue simply, with just few clicks, you can buy our fixer from the main menu.
- Fast Solution to Error: Is there a way to delete an email on WP8 and keep it on the POP3 server?
- Is there available an SSF converter (old Enable Suite software)? Tech Support
- How Can You Fix - Itunes gives "No digital signature" error msg?
- Fast Solution to Problem: java console closes automatically in IE8
- Troubleshoot: Just downloaded Windows 7 on a fit pc2, stuck on AOL Start up screen??
- How to Fix Error - Just switched to Windows live mail from MSN Premuim - Where is address book?
- User Guide to: kb2817183 installed correctly but caused Rundll failure
- Solution to Error: kodak printer ESP 5250 I can print fine but can't scan. I get an Error message (Code 100-2106)
- How Can I Fix - korean font broken in pop up window?
- [Solved] laptop freezes sometimes: Can't view the right click menu on any items. Must go to the task bar manager to get the computer from freezing.
- Troubleshoot: Laptop Screen Randomly Flashes Black for a split second Error
- Solution to Problem: lost my adobe reader and cant get it back...tried eveything
- Troubleshooter of Error: my apps do not work at all
- Troubleshoot: my hp support assistant is,nt compatable with windows 7. why is that?
- [Solution] My svchost.exe files are infected with a virus.
- How to Fix Error - Networking between two computers with Windows 7 with a 3rd with XP. Can't print but can see the job in the queue?
- Troubleshooting: No Icons after screen goes to sleep and black screen if opt to log off to change accounts on win7
- User Guide to: No recovery files in auto save location
- How to Resolve - "Network and Sharing Center" won't open in Windows 7?
- How Can I Fix - "remember password" dialog box?
- Troubleshoot: *Solved*Windows 7 crashes with a blue screen booting into Normal Mode and Safe Mode Error
- How Can I Fix - Odd error shortly after start up Generic Win32 proccess?
- How to Resolve - Opening a document created as a .docx with Windows 2000.?
- other computers can not login on my network, showing and adapter was not installed Tech Support
- Printing labels in Mail Merge in Word 2007 Tech Support
- Fast Solution to Problem: Proper Formula Help in Excel
- Troubleshooting: protecting and hiding a worksheet
- Qtwebkit4.dll is missing when transferring some ebooks from kindle to PC [Solved]
- How to Fix Error - Question about looking up data?
- Troubleshooting: Questions about using Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2010 (MDT) Error
- Solution to Error: reading raid-0 drives from another system
- Troubleshoot: Reverse upgrading to Win 7 starter
- [Solved] rundll32 no longer passes parameters for local URLs using file://
- [Solution] security update for sql server 2005 sevice pack 2 (KB960089)
- Shift Key Delay/Lag
- Troubleshoot: Should I make my computer sleep?
- Tech Support: The extern hard disk can not be opened, the only information is that it must be formated
- How to Fix - The new editing visual effects in Excel 2013 give me a headache daily.?
- [Solution] Trying to paste a snip to a Hotmail email.
- Troubleshoot: Uninstalling Windows Live Essentials Error
- Solution to Error: Updates are stalling I can let it run for hours/days and it still says it is updating but nothing ever happens.
- How Can I Fix - Upgrade: E6700 vs. Pentium D 925 with a GeForce 9600GT OC.?
- Troubleshooting: VBA to auto select sheet tab
- [Solution] Vista suddenly unable to run any programs that require administrator rights
- Troubleshoot: VPN - Windows 7 Home Premium - Actiontec GT704WG gateway - Error 720
- Troubleshooter of Error: web browser blocking download
- Why can't I use my Wi-Fi option on my laptop when I go to a place with free open Wi-Fi?
- Tech Support: why is my computer crashing when watching videos and when looking at freestockcharts.com?
- Troubleshoot: XP - Can't install .Net Framework updates (KB982168, KB982524 & KB951847) Error
- [Solution] xp mode program says wrong resolution
- How Can You Fix - xp mode server execution failed?
- Troubleshooting: Yahoo does not recognize the latest IE update Error
- Yahoo email attachments does not open in a new windows or new tab in Internet Explorer 8. [Solved]
- Fast Solution to Problem: You do not have access to this page because you are not human. Please come back later and tray again