Find answers to your problem, help you speed up your computer!
|New Dll Files||Added||Size|
Computer running slow?
You can drink four cups of coffee and a shower in the time it takes your computer to start. When it finally does boot, trying to get anything done feels like you're moving through molasses. It ran so snappy when you bought it. Now you just want to toss it in the dumper and head for the nearest electronics store. Try SmartPCFixer to speed up your machine first. Your wallet will thank you!
How to fix dll-file errors?
If you are looking for the dll is missing fix then you are at right place. Our website is the biggest dll files library, where you can easily find and download for free any missing dll file and fix your problem. If you didn't find your missing dll file in our most downloaded dll files list, simply write the dll name in the search field and you will get the desired dll file. You can also request a file and we will provide you with it as soon as possible. To download from our website you don't need to register or give us any of your personal information.
Got blue screen of death error?
Stop errors (also sometimes called blue screen or black screen errors) can occur if a serious problem causes Windows 7 to shut down or restart unexpectedly. You might see a message that says, "Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer." These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues, and it can be difficult to troubleshoot the problem. SmartPCFixer can often help get Windows up and running again.
Having issues installing downloaded dll files?
If you don't know how to install the dll files you may visit our "How to Install DLL files" page and there you will find helpful guides that will explain you what you need to do to install the downloaded dll file. For more information you may check out our "Video Tutorials" page, it's always much easier to fix dll errors by following some comprehensive, step-by-step video guide.
So, if you have such dll errors like "Msvcr110.dll, D3dx9_39.dll, Mfc110u.dll, D3dx9_43.dll, Msvcp100.dll, etc." is missing, you can easily fix them with the help of our extensive library absolutely for free and if you want to automatically resolve any issue simply, with just few clicks, you can buy our fixer from the main menu.
- Troubleshoot: Is there a way to view all text in cell by hovering over it? Error
- is this a virus:? SSCDUninstall.exe [Solved]
- How Can I Fix - Is Twitter broken with IE10??
- How to Resolve - Japanese IME with Windows 7?
- How to Fix - Javaw.exe using almost all CPU power?
- Solution to Error: Just had Internet Explorer updated to 10 and now system restore won't work!. Try numerous dates and nothing. Saying some files are missing. Any help please.
- keep getting syntax errors on games-some games wont load Tech Support
- Tech Support: Keyboard shortcut not working and slow performance issue when opening folder.
- Fast Solution to Error: Kies(Samsung)
- [Solved] Laptop freezes when booted normally, no freezing in safe mode.
- How Can I Fix - Lost Lan Connection?
- How to Fix - Low virtual Memory diagnosed where explorer.exe is consuming most.?
- [Solution] Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition won't start and can't upgrade Video Card
- [Solution] Microsoft Security Bulletin for November 8 2011
- Troubleshoot: my laptop screen starts to flicker goes blue/white then totally white
- How Can I Fix - Need help with "IF" function?
- Network communication between computers keeps dropping [Answered]
- Troubleshooting: network credential password Error
- "paper mismatch-paper size or type incorrect" [Solved]
- How to Resolve - "Returning Computer to Factory Settings" Question?
- Fast Solution to Error: "The procedure entry point RtlCopyContext could not be located in the dynamic link library ntdll.dll" error while clicking
- How to Fix - Office 2007 files - extremely slow saves to network share?
- Tech Support: One of the drives in my laptop got locked ....how can it get unlocked without losing the data?
- How Can You Fix - Only x64 Programs listed in Programs and Features?
- Perform Action Upon Cell Exit
- How to Fix Error - printing problems in office 2007 professional MLK?
- Troubleshooting: Problem using PSR with Visual Studio 2010
- Quarterly payments formula based on date [Solved]
- [Solved] QUICK LAUNCH
- [Solved] Quicker way to Insert File name and path
- Troubleshoot: RDP WIN7. Client machine keyboards issue
- Troubleshooting: Recent WHS backups of Win 7 Machine Fail - HRESULT:0x0070002
- How to Fix Error - run server in vmware under the router(ip sharer)?
- How to Resolve - Shut down causes restart?
- Software running on Windows 7 cannot use Crystal OCX to print report [Answered]
- Troubleshooting: Surface Pro start to misbehave after a week, keep switching between the start screen and the last app.
- Troubleshooting: task bar and desktop freezes but programs run fine Error
- How Can I Fix - The file :"windows.old" &"windows.old000" are filling up my hard drive. How can I get rid of these files or do I have to keep these files??
- User Guide to: trying to make address labels and cannot figure out how to copy the one i made to all of the other labels
- How to Fix Error - Unable to add contact in Skype?
- Troubleshoot: Unable to install I-Tunes Error
- How to Fix Error - Unable to watch YouTube videos.?
- [Solved] Very slow startup after trying to access "devices" and windows explorer stops working
- How Can I Fix - Video Card problem *NEED HELP ASAP*?
- Troubleshoot: Visual studio communication with XPmode programs
- How to Fix - Why does my Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium still avail of 32-bit Office 2010 Programs in my Windows Update section??
- Troubleshooter of Error: Windows 7 not booting in safe mode or command prompt
- How Can You Fix - windows 8 start up issues?
- XP is connected to wireless network but cannot get online.... Tech Support
- Troubleshoot: XP Mode -Integration features have been disabled Error
- How Can I Fix - XPS Viewer present but not working.?
- How Can You Fix - yahoo sports page not working correctly in ie9?
- Solution to Error: You click a file icon and Excel 2007 starts but the file does not open as expected
- [Solution] YOU MUST INTALL FLASH PLAYER warning when Flash Player is already installed