lumia 820. code error 80070018. office e-mail account not updated
Question: lumia 820. code error 80070018. office e-mail account not updatedNokia Lumia 820
when synchonizing company e-mails i receive message code error 80070018, not updated.
Last update days ago.
yes i can receive and sent e-mail through telephone correctly bu i receive the same answer
is there any solution??
i'm thinking to leave nokia after all these years
Keys to Error: lumia 820. code error 80070018. office e-mail account not updatedHi Ioannis Gerolymos,
Thanks fort he forum entry.
Please try the following:
1. Remove the account and add it new.
2. Contact the administrator and get the settings reviewed.
3. Did you receive a certificate?
4. Have you tried restating the Phone?
5. Did you change the password?
6. Have you tried resetting the Phone.
7. What have you tried so fare.
8. Since when does it not work?
9. What was the last application installed +- when it has stopped.
10. Could you have a look if there is an email that has some unusual attachments.
Or is very big.
(since that day that the error occurred.)
Restore file related to the error lumia 820. code error 80070018. office e-mail account not updated from Recycle Bin
Do not remove files which you have no idea what they are unless you are a geek. If you or your family members have deleted a file related to the error lumia 820. code error 80070018. office e-mail account not updated, you can restore it from the recycle bin. But if you have already emptied your Recycle Bin, you can use a free data recovery software to recover the related file. This method works only if this file worked properly before you delete it.
Reinstall your System
When you have tried the above methods but can't seem to fix your problem, you can reinstall your Operating System and install a "clean" copy of Windows onto your desktop again. But this should be the last method to fix your problem, as this will completely erase everything on your hard disk and it will take you a lot of time to reinstall all your software back to your laptop. It's very necessary for you to back up all files, pictures and personal information before you do that.